resources and links
Great Podcast by Aviva Romm, MD, on use of magnesium:
LINKS TO ARTICLES ON the Arvigo techniques, INFANT CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY, AND OTHER HEALTH ISSUES:
General reading on Arvigo Therapy:
Fertility articles and other reproductive information
- Here is a link to a good fertility awareness website TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR FERTILITY:http://www.tcoyf.com/charting.aspx
- Here is an article on why it's good to prepare 3 months for pregnancy http://alignmentmonkey.nurturance.net/2011/preparing-to-get-pregnant
- Here is an article that explains about using vaginal steams or Bajos: http://www.birth-institute.com/alternative-medicine-and-childbirth/vaginal-steams
- A Modern Midwife’s Experience with Ancient Maya Techniques of Abdominal/Uterine Massage : Midwifery Today
- Healing Wombs: Maya Abdominal Massage : Spirit of Change Magazine
- Mayan Womb Massage: How an ancient technique can prepare your body for conception and ease menstrual cramps. : Mothering Magazine
Child and Infant Craniosacral Therapy
The following is a link to a series of articles written by a pediatric dentist about lip and tongue ties:
****Here is a link to a great self help tutorial on saving your knees:
SOME OF THE WAYS I GIVE BACK TO MY WORLD
I support the efforts of others in my world through giving a portion of my income and efforts to activities that are important to me.
Each year I discuss with my family and friends how to make a better world in which people are thriving. I encourage you to consider the things you might support.
So far this year I am giving to the following:
http://www.kiva.org/lend I am supporting women's educational projects, farming, medicine, local enterprise and home improvement in conflict zones and vulnerable populations, through pooled microlending.
http://www.rvfb.org/ I give $$ directly to the local food bank each month and at the end of the year.
http://www.treesforthefuture.org/ I give to plant trees in eroded and vulnerable areas. Trees for the Future is dedicated to planting trees with rural communities in the developing world, enabling them to restore their environment, grow more food, and build a sustainable future.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ppgnw/ I have given to Planned Parenthood and volunteered there for over 40 years. I am fully committed to their entire mission and especially the sex education components of the community activities.